Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Digital Marketing Acronyms and Abbreviations Demystified

Marketing is full of acronyms and abbreviations, it gets confusing even for an experienced marketer to keep track of all these terms. So help you navigate through all these words, I have developed a mini-course that explains what various Digital Marketing Acronyms and Abbreviations mean (the short course cover acronyms and abbreviations starting with A, B and C). In this short course I am covering the following terms
  • A/B testing
  • AOV
  • AI
  • AIM
  • AIDA
  • AOR
  • AOV
  • ATD
  • B2B
  • B2C
  • BR
  • CAC
  • CLV
  • CMS
  • CPA
  • CPC
  • CPL
  • CPM
  • CTR
  • CR
  • CRO
  • CRM
  • CTA
  • CTR
  • CX
Signup for the course at Global Analytics Academy

If you like my style of teaching and want to learn about more terms then signup for the full course, which is available for a discounted price for a limited time.
Sign up for Digital Marketing Acronyms and Abbreviations Demystified

I have various other great course and in the process of adding more. I also develop custom training for organizations and educational institutions. If you are interested in buying a licence for your organization then contact me at batraonline@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear your comments and questions.